In business since 1998, Market Infomatrix has been part of numerous research and development teams at companies and organizations for the purpose of stabilizing and/or growing their business. We have worked with companies at all stages of development…from start-up to maturity. We have functioned in varying roles that include team development, project lead and participant.
We are known for our ability to understand and size-up your market for new product design/introduction as well as existing product positioning improvement. Likewise, we support our clients in the identification of and completion of market due diligence associated with corporate or product/service acquisitions.
While not an exhaustive list of services, our clients hire us to:
- Conduct market feasibility studies for geographic expansion. For example, in senior living, we've worked with large national operators as well as those with a smaller, regional focus. We've evaluated markets for full continuum of care developments as well as single purpose communities to include assisted living and memory care.
- Conduct customer and competitive research to support development of a new product/service line.
- Investigate potential new ventures for their business or, in the case of a charitable, not-for-profit organization, to investigate various micro-enterprise opportunities for their clients.
- Conduct market due diligence and formulate "Go/No Go" recommendations for potential acquisition targets.
- Provide interim market research, intelligence, staff and process development support.
- Conduct in-depth vendor identification, review and selection assistance to support product/service line extensions (e.g., wellness and disease management program vendors, software solutions for specialized needs/program offerings).